Good afternoon friends! A little bit of a late start today. Do you guys have mornings where you feel like it takes double the effort to pull yourself together? Today I woke up feeling incredibly tired and craving for that cup of coffee more than ever! I think the culprit for this extreme tiredness is the new workout I started yesterday 😅 Have you guys heard of Kayla Itsines’s workout program? Yeah, that one.. I’m attempting a 12-week program 🙏🏼 Let’s hope it works out well and I will be bikini body ready before the new year! Shall keep you posted on that one 👌🏼
Yesterday, I was having a slight fashion dilemma. Was going through that “I have nothing to wear” moment, as do everyone. That moment inspired me to start a new series today called – Mix & Match Thursday. This is where I challenge myself to mix & match whatever I have in my wardrobe and share it here on this platform on what I come up with. The challenge is that I cannot put together looks that I’ve worn before. So let’s see what happens throughout the next few weeks!
Sandro Top, Zara Slip Dress & Prada Cahier Bag
For today, I wore my Sandro top over my Zara slip dress. Paired this look with my favorite, uber comfortable Tony Bianco mules and a Prada Cahier bag. I love this mix because it has a hint of designer worn together with high street brands. The Sandro top is a little sporty with a jersey-like neck detail. This tones down the femininity of the top. Worn with a sturdy belt, it adds toughness to this look. Along with the Tony Bianco mules and plain Zara dress, this look instantly becomes more casual.
If you would like to achieve this look, here are my tips and what you will need:
- Slip Dress – Preferably something comfortable (jersey or cotton).
- Crochet Top/T-shirt – Look for one where it is slightly cropped and if you don’t have a crochet top, try band t-shirts!
- A Belt – With an edgier buckle to keep it casual.
- Mules/Sneakers – Anything casual and comfortable will do (remember you want something practical).
- Statement Bag – A bag with a unique design but not too loud. You want the focus to be on your outfit. Also, it does not have to be a designer piece.
What I’m Wearing:
Top: Sandro Paris
Shoes: Tony Bianco
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I’ll be looking forward to sharing more outfit ideas with you guys!